Arena 1.5:Questions and Answers
Arena is not working well with my web browser
Arena and ArenaWiki have been tested with many web browsers. We try to test every new version of every major web browser.
We recommend you use one of the following web browsers:
On desktop computers
- Apple Safari 4 or later (most recently tested version is 5.0.2)
- Google Chrome 5 or later (most recently tested version is 6.0.472.62)
- Internet Explorer 6 or later (most recently tested version is 8.0.6001.18702)
- Mozilla Firefox 1.5 or later (most recently tested version is 3.6.8)
- Netscape Navigator 7.1 or later
- Opera 9 or later (most recently tested version is 10.62)
On mobile devices
- Apple Safari on OS4 (most recently tested version is 4.1 8B117 on Apple iPhone 3GS and Apple iPad)
- Opera Mini 5 on OS4 (most recently tested version is 5.0.019802 on iPhone 3GS)
If Arena or ArenaWiki is not working well with your web browser, contact your Arena administrator and/or your ArenaWiki administrator.
I found an article or review in the wrong language
Articles and reviews are added to Arena constantly. These are translated as quickly as possible. However, as translation takes time, a new article or review may not be available immediately in other languages. Check the article or review again soon, when the translation may then be available.
If an article or review is not available in your chosen language, it will be displayed in Arena's default language, if possible.
I cannot edit articles
You may only edit articles if you have logged in to Arena help wiki, and your user account has sufficient permission granted for you to do so. If you would like to be granted permission to edit articles, contact your Arena help wiki administrator.
Permission to edit articles in Arena help wiki is language-specific, even though your user account applies to all language versions of Arena help wiki. For example, permission to edit articles in the English version of Arena help wiki does not also grant you permission to edit articles in the Swedish or Danish language versions. To do this, you must be granted permission for each language version separately.