Revision as of 16:46, 25 August 2009 by Citynskyj
An article is a text-only document written by an Arena user, and published on Arena for other users to read and comment upon.
Read an article
First, you need to find an article to read. You may do this in the following two ways:
- Search for an article. To learn more see Search.
- Click on an article's title to view it and read it.
Write an article
- Click Write article on the toolbar near the top of the screen.
- In the Create article section, click Create article. The article editor screen will open.
- In Name type the title of the article.
- In Available languages select the language that the article will use.
- In Description type a brief description of the article. This will appear below the article title in Arena.
- In Body type the body of the article.
- If the article is not yet ready to save, tick Draft. Draft articles are not visible to other Arena users.
- Click Create to create the article, or click Cancel to abandon and lose the article.
Publish an article
Edit an article
Delete an article