Arena 1.5:Log in and log out
Logging in enables you many more features of Arena. You may only log in if you have a user account for Arena. To create a user account see User Accounts.
- Find your library membership card, and locate on it your library card number and PIN code.
- Use your web browser to navigate to the Arena Welcome page.
- Locate the Login panel.
- In 'Username' type your user name.
- In 'Password' type your password.
- Click sign In.
- If the log in is successful, the Login panel will become the Hello panel, where a summary of your account activity will appear.
- If the log in is unsuccessful, the Login panel fields will clear, so you may attempt to log in again. The Login panel fields also clear as a security measure, so that if you leave Arena at this point, your login details remain secure.
If you are logging in at a shared computer, do not allow the web browser to store your user name and password. when entering your user name and password, if the web browser offers to store the information, you should refuse.
If your user name and password are stored in the web browser of a shared computer, you should change your password as soon as possible.