Arena 1.5:Main Page
- Get started - Learn the basics of Arena
- Language selection - Learn how to switch Arena to a different language
- User accounts - Learn about user accounts
- Log in and log out - Learn how to log in and log out of Arena
- Log in and log out of Area help wiki - Learn how to log in and log out of Arena help wiki
- Account profiles - Learn about your account profile
- Search - Learn how to search the library.
- Reservations - Learn about reservations
- My media - Learn how to store the things you find in Arena
- Tags - Learn how to use tags in your searches
- Articles - Learn how to view and write articles in Arena
- Recommendations, reviews and star ratings - Learn how to recommend, review and rate the things you find in Arena
- Community guidelines - Learn about the Arena user community
- Administration - Learn how to administer Arena
Some articles are available only to certain logged in users.
Main help wiki articles
- Log in and log out of Area help wiki Learn how to log in and log out of Arena help wiki
- Search Arena help wiki Learn how to find content in Arena help wiki.
- Printing Arena help wiki articles Learn how to print articles in Arena help wiki.
Arena transforms your library membership into a whole new experience based on sharing your interests and discoveries.
With Arena you can build and share your own virtual library, meet and stay in touch with other Arena users, rate and review books, movies and music, read and write articles, and more.
Arena gives you access to many library catalogues - not just your local branch. Search all of them at once, to find just what you want, then reserve it online, and collect it from your preferred branch.
Web browser add-ins
Arena may be configured to enable access to other websites. For example, it may be configured to enable you to extend or continue a search at an online book store or via a search engine. In certain circumstances, this may cause web browser add-ins, such as Google Gears, to be invoked. See Legal Notices.
About Arena help wiki
The Arena help wiki is designed to help you get the most from Arena, by providing articles featuring information, instructions, tips and tricks for every part of Arena.
The help system you can add to
The Arena help wiki is unlike any help system you have used before. Most help systems work like electronic books. The Arena help wiki works like this too but, just like Arena, it also allows you to contribute your own articles and comments. As with Arena, the wiki is actively administered by staff to ensure that this free and open system is used sensibly and productively.
We can help each other
This unique approach to helping you with Arena enables you to share your discoveries with other Arena users, build your knowledge, and help us to improve our products and services.
- Some content is available only to Arena administrators. If you are an Arena administrator, we recommend that you log in to the Arena help wiki, so that you may access all the content available to you.
Arena help wiki facts and figures
Today's date: Saturday 22 February 2020 (GMT)
Users: 21 registered users, 11 administrators.
Edits: 3,900 content edits.
Last updated: 17 03 2010 (edit ID: 3067)
Arena complies with the following standards.
Arena, in its default form, complies with Verva standards. If Arena is customized, it may no longer meet Verva standards. To learn more see Swedish Administrative Development Agency website
To learn more about W3C AA see W3C website
To learn more about MediaWiki see the MediaWiki website
To learn more about Liferay see the Liferay website
Links for working with MediaWiki
Arena help wiki is built using MediaWiki software. This section provides links useful to Arena help wiki sysops. If you are not an Arena help wiki sysop, then you probably will not need to use these links.