Arena 1.5:User accounts
A user account enables you to contribute to Arena. When you have logged in, you may access the online catalogue, check what you have on loan, renew or reserve items, or see what we have in a range of subject areas. You may also search for local clubs and organizations, or contact service providers to get the help when you need it.
Create your user account
Any member of a library which has Arena, may create a user account.
1.Find your library membership card, and locate on it your library card number and PIN code.
2.Use your web browser to navigate to the Arena Welcome page.
3.In the Login panel, click 'Create new account'.
4.In the centre panel, click 'Create an account'. This will begin the three-step account creation process.
5.Read the membership rules. If you accept them, tick 'I accept the agreement'. If may only create a user account if you accept the membership rules.
7.In 'Library Card' type your library card number.
8.In 'PIN Code' type your PIN.
10.In 'Nickname' type the name by which you wish to be known when logged in to Arena.
11.In 'Password' type your preferred password. It must be at least six characters long.
12.In 'Password Confirmation' type your preferred password again. This ensures that you have not mistyped the password.
You are now logged in with your new your account.
Modify your user account
- Log in to your user account.
- On the right side of the screen is the Hello panel. It shows your details, as they appear in your library membership account. To modify these details, click 'Edit' in the relevant panel.
- Modify the details as required. You may not modify all details in your account.
- Click 'Save' to save the changes, or click 'Cancel' to cancel the changes.
Change your nickname
1.Log in to your user account.
2.On the right side of the screen in the Change Nickname panel. The right panel shows your Arena details, as they appear in your library membership account. To modify these details, click 'Edit' in the relevant panel.
3. In 'Enter Nickname' type your new nickname. You may not use a nickname that another Arena user is already using.
4. In 'Enter Re-enter nickname' type your new nickname again.
5.Click 'Change Nickname' to save the changes.
3.Edit the details as required.
4.Click 'Save' to save the changes, or click 'Cancel' to cancel the changes.
Close your user account
Sorry, we haven't written this yet.